Careers at RSM
Sr. Studio Leader · Dallas, TX
- Design Leadership: lead presentations and art direct projects and the design team including branding, vision, concept design through project implementation
- Business Development: continue to grow and expand RSM Design's Dallas studio as one of the leading EGD firms in the area; find and retain new clients and build quality relationships; be an ambassador of the RSM Design brand and experience
- Project Management: effectively direct the design team to produce work that exceeds the client's and project's expectations; manage project budgets, schedules and deliverables
- Salary commensurate based on experience and ability level
- This is a full-time position with excellent benefits
- Applicant must be willing to engage in domestic and international travel to client meetings, project, and the other RSM studios.
- Interested applicants please email a letter of interest, resume, and project examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
RSM Design works at the intersection of graphic design and architecture, collaborating with teams to choreograph the guest experience. Our studio's projects range in scope and scale from complex urban wayfinding programs to unique branding opportunities to community art pieces. The studios specialize in branding, project visioning, graphic identity, wayfinding, signage design, architectural graphics, and placemaking. For the past 25 years we have created designs internationally from our studios in Dallas, San Clemente, and Los Angeles.
Check us out at www.rsmdesign.com.
The studio is a passionate team of designers from diverse creative backgrounds including graphic design, architecture, interior design, industrial design, and branding. Our design studio is dedicated to innovation where intellectual questioning and creative debate are encouraged. Challenging ourselves to discover each project’s unique spirit, we create narratives for places that engage people with their environment.
RSM Design is looking for a senior-level architectural graphic design leader. This person will grow, innovate, and diversify our established Dallas studio.
RSM Design is looking to hire an environmental graphic designer with 1-3 years of experience and the listed qualifications. We are looking for talented individuals to join the Dallas Texas studio.
RSM Design is looking for a Lead Marketing Design Coordinator to facilitate World-Class marketing assets for all our offices and design services in an array of markets.
We are looking for a skilled manager of our Accounts Receivable department to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services for our architectural graphic design studio in San Clemente, CA.