RSM Design is looking for a Lead Marketing Design Coordinator to facilitate World-Class marketing assets for all our offices and design services in an array of markets.
Careers at RSM
Lead Marketing Design Coordinator
RSM Design is an award-winning, international architectural graphics design firm. We specialize in branding, project visioning, graphic identity, wayfinding, signage design, architectural graphics, and placemaking. RSM Design’s studios are located in San Clemente, Los Angeles, and Dallas. The position would be located within our San Clemente office.
Our team works at the intersection of graphic design and architecture, collaborating with clients, architects, and the various consultants to choreograph the guest experience. The studio’s project collaborations range in scope and scale from complex urban programs to small unique branding opportunities on high-profile domestic and international projects.
RSM Design is looking for a Lead Marketing Design Coordinator to facilitate World-Class marketing assets for all our offices.
- Five years+ experience at leading a marketing and communications department within the A/E/C industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Marketing/Communications, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of various marketing campaign platforms and best practices
- Adept at business analytics.
- Ability to work with multiple partners on multiple deadlines.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb organization skills and management of workflow.
Work with project managers to document projects:
- Coordinate photographers to shoot projects, reach out to other parties involved on projects for photography
- Collect needed information to write copy
- Photo selection coordination and editing
- Prepare projects for web, proposal, presentation, blog, social media, book, etc.
Proposals, presentations, and award submittals:
- Research proposal needs, assist in proposal presentation, and track proposal submittals
- Keep updated, organized record of proposal and presentation pages
- Research and track award submittals and assist with preparation for submission
Develop and maintain marketing systems and records:
- Design marketing materials such as resumes, business cards, books, and posters
- Ensure that stock of marketing materials is kept up to date
- Create + maintain a set of internal design standards, ensure compliance
Produce materials, writing, editing, and managing website and social media:
- Prepare projects for website, including photography and copy
- Manage social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Assist with and coordinate with others to keep website updated and relevant
- Prepare monthly blog posts and case studies, and update website/social media with project news
- Prepare quarterly eblasts with firm news and project highlights
- Knowledge of all current projects in office for use in blogs and other social media applications
Prepare sector specific information:
- Work with sector leads on identifying market trends and marketing material quarterly
- Helping to facilitate thought leadership opportunities – blogs, white papers
- Conference and workshop identification and attendance
The studio is a passionate team of designers from diverse creative backgrounds including graphic design, architecture, interior design, industrial design, and branding. Our design studio is dedicated to innovation where intellectual questioning and creative debate are encouraged. Challenging ourselves to discover each project’s unique spirit, we create narratives for places that engage people with their environment.
View Our Work ›