RSM Design is seeking a highly creative self-motivated designer to be a part of our San Clemente, CA studio and who has a strong conceptual through design detailing knowledge and can problem solve both internally and externally. The candidate will assist in all phases of project design and development including; programming, research and analysis, concept design, renderings, project management and development, and implementation drawings, and have strong experiences with EGD and architectural projects from conceptual development through implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, architecture, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in the environmental graphic design field, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of and use of Adobe Creative Suite programs and CAD Tools and ability to visualize in two and three dimensions a must.
- Knowledge in 3D rendering skills in Sketch-up or similar a plus.
- Understanding of architectural scales and drawings - able to read and interpret architectural and shop drawings.
- Collaborative designer with good communication skills that works well in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment, as well as ability to work autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experienced with client presentation skills and the ability to manage client expectations with clear communications and confident leadership.
- Desire and ability to travel to out of town project locations.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to the San Clemente area.
- Salary commensurate based on experience and ability level
- This is a full-time position with excellent benefits
- Applicant must be willing to engage in travel to client meetings, projects, and possibly to the other RSM studios.
- Interested applicants please email a letter of interest, resume, and portfolio and project examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
RSM Design is an award-winning international architectural graphics design firm. We specialize in branding, project visioning, graphic identity, wayfinding, signage design, architectural graphics, and placemaking. RSM Design’s studios are located in San Clemente, Dallas, and Los Angeles.
Our team works at the intersection of graphic design and architecture, collaborating with clients, architects, and the various consultants to choreograph the guest experience and beyond. The studio’s project collaborations range in scope and scale from complex urban programs to small unique branding opportunities on high-profile domestic and international projects.
Check us out at www.rsmdesign.com.
The studio is a passionate team of designers from diverse creative backgrounds including graphic design, architecture, interior design, industrial design, and branding. Our design studio is dedicated to innovation where intellectual questioning and creative debate are encouraged. Challenging ourselves to discover each project’s unique spirit, we create narratives for places that engage people with their environment.