Careers at RSM
Accounts Receivables Manager
We are looking for a skilled manager of our Accounts Receivable department to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services for our architectural graphic design studio in San Clemente, CA. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of billing, processing and monitoring incoming payments.
- Prepare invoicing and process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending statement reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
Requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Receivable Manager or accountant, preferably within the A/E/C industry.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office, MS Excel including pivot tables.
- Client service orientation.
- High degree of organizational, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting. or Business Administration.
Salary, benefits including insurance and 401k matching.
About RSM Design:
RSM Design is an award-winning, international architectural graphics design firm. We specialize in branding, project visioning, graphic identity, wayfinding, signage design, architectural graphics, and placemaking. RSM Design’s studios are located in Dallas, San Clemente, and Los Angeles.
Our team works at the intersection of graphic design and architecture, collaborating with clients, architects, and the various consultants to choreograph the guest experience. The studio’s project collaborations range in scope and scale from complex urban programs to small unique branding opportunities on high-profile domestic and international projects.
The studio is a passionate team of designers from diverse creative backgrounds including graphic design, architecture, interior design, industrial design, and branding. Our design studio is dedicated to innovation where intellectual questioning and creative debate are encouraged. Challenging ourselves to discover each project’s unique spirit, we create narratives for places that engage people with their environment.
RSM Design is looking for a senior-level architectural graphic design leader. This person will grow, innovate, and diversify our established Dallas studio.
RSM Design is looking to hire an environmental graphic designer with 1-3 years of experience and the listed qualifications. We are looking for talented individuals to join the Dallas Texas studio.
RSM Design is looking for a Lead Marketing Design Coordinator to facilitate World-Class marketing assets for all our offices and design services in an array of markets.
We are looking for a skilled manager of our Accounts Receivable department to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services for our architectural graphic design studio in San Clemente, CA.